Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Why Blog?








We are all cultivators and creators somewhere deep inside, but most of the time busy schedules keep us from pursuing creative avenues.  I would like to try and inspire you to make time to be a kid, play, have an adventure, and create! I'm a novice photographer and really love it. The above pictures are some from Stephen (the hubby) and my trip to South America a couple of months ago. So I guess here's my first attempt to inspire :) 


I am an Arkansas girl who fell in love with a Texas man and then somehow winded up in the North. This leaves my hubby and I with a ton of loved ones scattered across the US. Blogging is an easy fix. 


In college, at The University of Texas (hook 'em!) I took a psychology class that I really enjoyed. The teacher was a little nutty but very captivating. During the class, we had to take a test that gave us more insight into how our brain functioned personally. I can't remember what this test was called, and actually, the only thing I remember was that it told me I wasn't a reflective person.... I had never thought about that. Which makes sense, if I wasn't wired to reflect naturally. So, because of this I have to be conscious not to just float through life. 


So why blog? To reflect, create, and learn... and obviously keep up with people. or rather they keep up with me? 

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the blog. Check out my blog. http://snooper2211-snoopslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Those pics are gorgeous... so professional! Can't wait to be able to keep up with you through your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I am already inspired! Can't wait for more! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! I didn't know you were into photography.

    ReplyDelete